4 Seasons Landscaping Plus in Yorkville IL 60560
Message from the owner - "As the president I personally strive to give full and complete satisfaction to every client by being an on-site operator as well. Our business has grown from referrals, our greatest compliment and assurance of success."
- Fred Davis
About us - 4 Seasons Landscaping Plus has had the opportunity of serving Kendall county for over ten years, growing and thriving in Yorkville since 1997. Our success has been due to our employees and their strong focus on what is important, making sure the project is completed to our client's highest standards.
Please take the time to review our frequently asked questions.
1. Do you offer landscaping installation in phases?
Large scale landscape plans are often installed in phases. By providing phased installation it allows budgeting, and manageable plant care.
2. what are the benefits to having a landscape design?
A landscape plan allows you to envision the end result and also make changes along the way. Using a plan allows for a precision installation of paver patios, walkways, retaining walls, plantings, and ponds to achieve your landscape utopia.
3. What steps are involved with an installation of a paver patio?
A properly installed patio involves excavating existing soil, placement and compaction of gravel base, setting sand bed, paver installation and compaction followed by polymeric sand, swept into joints to help prevent weed germination.
4. Is there a charge for your landscape design services?
There is no fee for the initial meeting and estimate.
5. Why choose 4 Seasons Landscaping for you project?
The owner Fred Davis has resided in Yorkville for over 30 years. He established the company in 1997 and continues to take extreme pride in the professionalism of his employees, designs, and installations.
7. When is the best time of year to do landscape installation?
Spring and Fall are the ideal planting times. However with proper care and watering plants can thrive at anytime of year. Patios, retaining walls, and hardscape items can be installed spring, summer, or fall.
8. Will there be a designer on site when my project is being installed?
We have a designated crew leader for each project that directly communicates with the designer and homeowner.
9. How much maintenance is involved after my landscaping is installed?
Watering is the key component to establishing a successfully landscape. Specific plant care and needs will be discussed at the project completion.
10. What are the benefits of a paver patio versus concrete or a wood deck?
Paver patios offer a warm inviting appearance with minimal maintenance.
11. What are your limitations on project size?
4 Seasons landscaping prides itself in providing professional quality service on any project level. Please contact us with any question on any size project.
12. Where do you obtain the plant material from?
We work with several local nurseries to find you the best plant material acclimated to this region for competitive prices.
13. Do you offer weekly mowing services?
We offer custom maintenance packages call for more information.
14. What materials do you use for retaining wall and paver installations?
We offer Unilock, Belgard, Pavelock, natural stone, Rockwood, Anchor Wall. Specific materials call for availability.
15. Do you offer a warranty?
4 Seasons Landscaping offers a 1 year warranty on installed trees, shrubs, retaining walls, and pavers.
16. Do you provide snow plowing and salting services?
Commercial snow plowing and salting services can be provided for Yorkville, Oswego, and the other surrounding communities. Please call for an estimate.
17. Do you repair other landscapers work?
Each situation is unique, a site visit is required to assess each repair.
18. What areas do you provide service to?
4 Seasons landscaping proudly serves the chicago land area more specifically the following communities:
Landscaping in Yorkville :: Landscaper Services